Put your money where your future is.
A wide range of savings accounts to help your business thrive.
A variety of ways to save. A variety of ways to grow. Your business’ revenue can work to fund its health and growth.
Business Savings Account
Everything you need, and nothing you don’t. The interest rate is set when the account is opened, and is compounded and paid quarterly.
- Interest paid at announced rate on daily balance of $100 or more, compounded and paid quarterly
- A balance fee of $5 per quarter is assessed if the balance falls below $500 on any day of the statement cycle
- A debit item fee of $3 for each debit transaction in excess of 6 per quarter
Business Money Market Account
This option delivers a bigger return, and includes such conveniences as check-writing and unlimited in-person transactions.
- Tiered interest rates
- Interest paid monthly on a daily balance of $100 or more
- Interest earned on ledger balances
- No monthly fee with a daily balance of $10,000 or more per statement cycle
- $5 fee for each withdrawal in excess of six per monthly statement cycle
Small businesses are the heart of the South Georgia economy. We’re proud of our role in helping area businesses prosper.
We work face-to-face with our business customers. The people you deal with at Guardian Bank are the ones who will be making the decisions, and sticking with you.